What I Need
A desktop/tower computer with a separate monitor is recommended.
1. 1.6 GHz Dual‐core CPU (processor) or greater
2. 4 Gigabytes of RAM or greater
3. 1280 x 1024 (SXGA) screen resolution 1920 x 1080 (Full HD or 1080p) is recommended.
Note: All‐in‐one computers may not be compatible with some client programs. Please refer to the opportunity
announcement for additional requirements. Dual boot machines, Netbooks, and Tablets are prohibited from use.
Each of the below accessories are needed:
1. USB headset with microphone (needed for Certification) Logitech, Plantronics, Microsoft, or similar brands recommended.
2. Hard‐wired Telephone and headset (needed for Production) Plantronics T10 or similar recommended.
Client programs may have varying requirements for additional software compatibility. Please refer to the opportunity
announcement for additional requirements.
1. Windows 7 or Windows 8 *
Windows 10 are compatible with some of our client systems. Mac or Windows Vista (UK only) may be supported for a very limited set of opportunities.
2. Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, I.E. 11 may not work with all clients.
3. Microsoft Security Essentials
Other security software may be incompatible and should be avoided. Technical support may be refused if your
company’s software configuration is not compatible or is determined to cause incompatibilities with required servicing software.
Note: You are responsible for maintaining the security and reliability of your equipment. The following items are considered security risks to the network and, upon detection, may subject your suspension or termination of your SOW Contract:
- Unlicensed or pirated software
- Malware infected software
- Virtualized Operating Systems (ie: VMWare, Parallels, etc.)
- Non‐Client provided VPN software or Proxy settings
- TOR or other privacy software
Internet and Phone Service Providers
1. Hard‐wired 3.0 Mbps download / 1.0 Mbps upload broadband Internet service via DSL, Cable, or Fiber Optic
Note: The use of wireless connections to access any systems at any time is prohibited, even if the connection is
encrypted. Additionally, Satellite, Microwave, and Cellular Hotspot Internet Services are not permitted.
Note: 2Wire Brand Modem/Router combos and USB connected modems are not supported.
2. Hard‐wired land line telephone service
Note: Unless stated otherwise in the opportunity announcement, most client programs are compatible with the
following types of services: POTS (plain old telephone service), cable telephony, digital service, or VoIP. The service
should be connected directly from the wall to your telephone, as softphones and cell phones are not permitted. The
telephone line should not interface at any point with the computer. The servicing telephone line should not have
voicemail, fax, or other features on the line (other than long distance, if necessary). Please review the client opportunity announcement for details.